Dental Implants in Hazel Park, MI
Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth and also provide a fixed solution to having removable partial or complete dentures. Implants provide excellent support and stability for these dental appliances.
Dental implants are artificial roots and teeth (usually titanium) that are surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw bone by a dentist or Periodontist - a specialist of the gums and supporting bone. The teeth attached to implants are very natural looking and often enhance or restore a patient’s smile!
Dental implants are strong and durable and will last many years. On occasion, they will have to be re-tightened or replaced due to normal wear.
Reasons for dental implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- Restore a patient’s confident smile.
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- Support a bridge or denture, making it more secure and comfortable.
3i Dental Implants
Dental implants offer a natural looking replacement for adult teeth. In addition, implants restore functionality to the jaw, making speaking, eating, and chewing easier. Most implants are comprised of a screw that is embedded into the bone and a post to which the prosthesis is attached.
Biomet 3i implants are unique because the micro surface of the cone-shaped screw contains an innovative bone-bonding component. This means that implants can be placed in areas with low bone density, sparing the patient the mess and misery of wearing poorly fitting dentures. Additionally, the bone-bonding component means quicker recovery time after the implant is placed.
Here are some of the other benefits associated with 3i implants:
- Better oral health.
- Higher success rate.
- Improved self-esteem.
- Long-lasting results.
- Multiple 3i implants can be placed during a visit.
- Natural-looking implants.
- No adhesives or mess.
- Prevention of bone loss and gum recession.
- Sturdy, functional prosthetic teeth.